Protecting your website is as essential to SEO as developing an SEO strategy. One simple mishap could easily counteract all your hard work. So today I’m going to list a few things you can do to protect your online assets.
- Password Protect Your Website Logs To Avoid Referrer Spam
- 301 Re-direct Non-www To www Or Vice Versa
- Don’t Give 200 Code For 404 Error
- Don’t Give 200 Code For Wildcard Subdomains
- Write Proper Code – Prevent SQL Injections
- Avoid 302 Hijacking By Removing Unnecessary 302 Re-directs